And now for the legal stuff...
- In collating the information for the MeasureUp indicators, the first thing we did was to consult the information which each company makes publicly available, primarily on its website. If that did not have all the required information, we contacted the company directly. If they did not respond on any particular point, we informed them that we would assume that they are not compliant with the indicator in question. We have endeavoured to make the information up-to-date, but do not warrant that it is so.
- Should any company believe that its entry is inaccurate, it is welcome to contact us and we will happily consider any points which it raises.
- We do not guarantee that all MeasureUp.org.uk content and/or MeasureUp.org.uk services will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
- We reserve our right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or part of any MeasureUp.org.uk service or any part of the MeasureUp.org.uk content without giving you any notice.
- Any commentary, opinions or other materials included in MeasureUp.org.uk content are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on MeasureUp.org.uk belong to us. We reserve all of our rights in MeasureUp.org.uk content. Nothing herein grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by us or any other third party.
- You may not infringe any applicable law (for instance copyright law) when using MeasureUp.org.uk.
- Any disputes arising from or in relation to MeasureUp.org.uk will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you choose to bring proceedings in connection with the Terms you must do so in the courts of England and Wales.